Chapala.com Webboard

Places to Post Flyers?

I'm needing to post flyers about an upcoming event, and would appreciate input on good places to put the flyers. They're already posted at the ticket outlets, and I'm going to put one at LCS, Walmart bulletin board, and hopefully the grocery store bulletin boards (if there's room). Would appreciate suggestions on other locations. Flyers are 8 1/2" x 11" full size, or 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" half size.

Heather

There is an empty store front between Santander and the main intersection in Chapala where people post flyers. On the lake side of hidalgo (Chapala-Ajijic Carretera) , next door to the ice cream shop.

Thanks saege... we were trying to figure out some places in Chapala. I'll take a look.

Bulletin boards at El Torito, SuperLake, LCS. You have to be a member to use the one at LCS.

Thank you MainCoons. I'll check to see if the stores have space. Planning to put one at LCS as soon as we have our half-size flyers printed... they won't allow a full sheet, I don't think.

Diane Pearl and Studio 18 on Colon.

We already have them at Diane Pearl (one of the ticket sales locations), but I'll check Studio 18 as well... thanks!

Thanks saege... we were trying to figure out some places in Chapala. I'll take a look.

You might ask the ladies in the ice cream shop if they know of other places. I think on the other side of madero , down near the corner of Morelos and Juarez, near the Papelria, there is another place to post things.

Archived