Chapala.com Webboard

NFL Football

Snafu

NFL Football starts next week and I just wanted to be sure everyone knew where you can download the games.

http://thepiratebay.se/user/Nepotu/ is a no strings attached download but the downloads are slow.

http://tenyardtracker.com/ is the best place, extremely fast downloads, but requires you to keep an upload ratio of 30% which isn’t a problem with over 100,000 users.

Whichever you choose, the downloads are HD quality, no commercials, no halftime, no timeouts. Just football. Available anywhere in the world. If you live in the States, you too can download all the games but you’ll probably be S.W.A.T. Teamed before the first download completes. God Bless America.

Really??? Sorry bout that. I've been on them since they started. Nepotu is still available and they have everything. Pro, College, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Anything.

TYT Forums

The TYT Forums are the core of the TYT Community. Where users trade and share and talk about football.

There's more than just leeching going on with Fantasy Leagues, Pick 'ems and Mock Drafts amongst other activites as well as robust conversation (and the occassional trash talking) between fans of the various teams.

So come along and say hello and maybe find someone nearby who enjoys the game as much as you do.

Visit The Forums »

Stats:
Registered Users 99492
Number of Torrents 22457
Peers 22205 Seeders 21362
Leechers 843
Seeder/Leecher Ratio 25.34

• 4 weeks later...

I am new to Ajijic and would like to know if there are any sports bars here that I can watch Monday, Thursday or Sunday NFL games. I found a local bar that put MNF on but I was the only one there and it was in Spanish...better than nothing though. I don't have TV in my condo yet so I need to find someplace to watch games.

Newbies are not allowed in sports bars until they have been here long enough to recognize that the national football here is what you probably still call soccer. When you can think that thought and say futbol, you will have earned one point toward admission to a sports bar with Mexican friends. You will get a second point for Goooooooool. I assume that you also know that MNF means MexicaN Futbol. If you showed up to watch something from NoB, no wonder you had to watch alone. Such brutality by the minless offends the gentle Mexican psyche; no fun at all. You seem surprised that the TV language was in the lingua franca of this country. Hmmmm! Time to buy your own TV with SAP, grab a beer and kick back. Things are different here and you will adapt.....maybe. :)

Very true. We will have to adjust to the growing illiteracy of the news commentators and the newer generation of folks who use text-speak. We hear that there is now a generation of folks who cannot read a note written in cursive. :017:

Cursive instruction was halted here in Mexico when Echevarria was the boss.

Very true. We will have to adjust to the growing illiteracy of the news commentators and the newer generation of folks who use text-speak. We hear that there is now a generation of folks who cannot read a note written in cursive. :017:

Cursive instruction was halted here in Mexico when Echevarria was the boss.

• 2 weeks later...

Would second El Barco for Mon & Thurs night games. We have a Dish system here with CP Electronics out of Guad and we get the games at home on local Fox, CBS or ESPN.

I asked a civil question about usa cops stealing money from ligit

people last week, and got shut down by Mod 2,because it had nothing todo

with 'In his Words' Mexico. So please tell me what subject has to do with Mexico.

more to do with real estate than finding out what and why people are being robbed

legally driving from Canada and Northern states of USA. I would like to know why I can't

ask my question , but a stupid question about the NFL is somehow of Mexican interest,

seems strange to me, please Mod 2, you reply please, like to know, that people being robbed on their

way down here, has no baring on getting to Mexico. Will love to here your answer

A: People that got robbed in the States, can’t afford to be in Mexico, so it becomes irrelevant.

B: The post was about how to obtain games “in Mexico”.

C: The Moderator doesn’t like you.

D: It’s over, move on.

Newbies are not allowed in sports bars until they have been here long enough to recognize that the national football here is what you probably still call soccer. When you can think that thought and say futbol, you will have earned one point toward admission to a sports bar with Mexican friends. You will get a second point for Goooooooool. I assume that you also know that MNF means MexicaN Futbol. If you showed up to watch something from NoB, no wonder you had to watch alone. Such brutality by the minless offends the gentle Mexican psyche; no fun at all. You seem surprised that the TV language was in the lingua franca of this country. Hmmmm! Time to buy your own TV with SAP, grab a beer and kick back. Things are different here and you will adapt.....maybe. :)

I can see you haven't been out watching our youth soccer leagues play lately. These games are VERY physical and with no protective gear other than shin guards. These people don't mess around with their futbol!

:D

Archived