Chapala.com Webboard

Learning Spanish App

giannabosanquet

I am Spanish learned just started. I can speak and understand a bit.

But to be frank still i require to look into translation and meaning.

So making it quick and fast I would like to know about any Handy mobile App for Spanish translation or a kind of dictionary app.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Franklin BES-2150 Speaking (it speaks the words so you can hear them) Spanish -english and english spanish electronic dictionary that has metric and curenncy converter. I bought at Best Buy in the states for about $100 usd. Works great

• 3 weeks later...

If you understand basic sentence structure, and some basic conjugation of verbs, Google Translate is pretty handy for a mobile app. It even has a voice feature, so you can always have someone speak what they are trying to say to you, and you can translate that at the touch of a button. It's not flawless, and like I said you need to know some basics. I've found it very helpful. Especially when you are having a conversation and there is that one word you cannot remember how to say in Spanish.

• 2 months later...

Well Spanish and Italian are both from Latin descent if you learn one you will understand some words from the other language. I know Spanish since I was freakin born and I am 15. I have heard some people speak Italian and French and I understood some of the words, I also had to read a book at school and the character was speaking French but I translated what I could so the class could kinda understand what is going on. It doesnt really matter what you learn first, it is important that you master mostly before starting on the next one.

Archived