Chapala.com Webboard

ROOT BEER FLOAT

heidinrick

Heidi and I went to Cydney's Lunchtime today and I feasted on this week's special...an all beef Chili Dog, fries and a Root Beer Float. Wow, I haven't had that since we sold our restaurant. The hot dog was great, the fries crispy and what can I say about the float!Heidi wouldn't let me order a second one . she's from Germany and doesn't like root beer...doesn't know what's she's missing.

Thanks Maw! I grew up in Southern Michigan and I had forgotten that we had an A&W and also called them Black Cows! Sandi and I went to Cydney's yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed the chili dog and Black Cow! According to Thomas' earlier post, I guess that us 2 of the "dumb" ones! Oh well!

Tomas, if you don't like root beer floats I am not going to force it down your throat. I have a large variety of other drinks available. Such as... Iced Tea, Sweet Tea, Peach Iced Tea, Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, 7-up, Dr Pepper, Mineral water, Ginger Beer and several different flavored Hot Teas... I also have many wonderful desserts which include Apple Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Mandarin Cheesecake, Fudge Brownies and Pecan-Banana Bread...

For those of you who like Root Beer Floats, I will have these on our menu. Hope to see you soon. :D

Archived