Chapala.com Webboard

Dogs being burnt in Ajijic

I am personally aware of two instances of dogs being found in Ajijic in the last week with very nasty burns. The first one was a young male pitbull on the malecon. I did not personally see this dog, but know the person well who found it and took it to a vet for treatment. The vet thought it looked as though someone had thrown boiling water on it. The second one I saw today. It is a 3 month old female shepherd (?) mix who clearly has chemical or acid burns all down her back. Someone poured something on her. This little mite has really healed quite well. She crossed the careterra last evening in front of El Bar Co. There's a very nasty person or persons out there. Keep your eyes open. If anyone has room in your heart and home for either of these poor creatures, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the people who are caring for them. Meanwhile - keep an eye on your animals!!

At least now Jalisco has a law to really deal with the offender. PLEASE try to catch him/er and report to the Chapala ecology office . Anonymous denucios to 088.

We all have to just keep our eyes open. But whoever this wretch is they may be luring them with food into a garage or something. I can't imagine them doing out in plain sight.

Archived