Chapala.com Webboard

EMERGENCY lost bichon frisée

Any information leading to my lost/stolen dog would be greatly appreciated. He is a therapy and service dog. He is missing since August 18 th today at 1:30 pm. He is small with curly hair. He has american tags and is microchipped. He answers to the name of snowy. He is VERY loved and valued by me. If you know anything about his whereabouts , Please contact me. I am living at the penthouse no. 54 Ribera . My cell phone is3317620888. USA number is 510-841-8242 or you call call the penthouse direct as ask for mike or donna331-330-1050. Any information would be Greatly appreciated, dr. Gabi kramer

Get flyers out ASAP in Spanish and in English, preferably with photo.

Make sure the Spanish version has "RECOMPENSA" (REWARD) as the biggest word on the page.

Be sure to include your address. Many Mexicans will not bother to call, but they will show up at the door.

Or you might get lucky and get a "ransom" call.

Post near your gate, and at both ends of your street. Also nearby, and at Dr. Pepe Magaña's place (near Telecable)

as well as the pet store close to Cafe Magaña, and at the Ladron clinic and the LFA pet store adjacent (old

Animal Shelter).

Good luck!

I finally StartPaged Bichon Frisé to see what it was. Damn, I have 2 of them. I used to take one of them (Scruffy, the one from the story) with me to the little store just down the street from where you were hanging all the flyers today. I never used a leash. He'd wait outside the store as I was only in there for a minute. One day I came out and he was gone. I looked up and down the street and the only thing I saw was a guy walking, almost to the corner (the Penthouse), towards the pier. Just then, a white tail flashed out from the guys side and I went running after him. He said he thought it was a stray and reluctantly gave him back. I do hope you get him back but I agree, you should have a picture on the flyer. I had no idea what it was. I walk the neighborhood daily. Hopefully he'll stick his face in somebody's window or yard and I'll let you know. There's another lady who lives at the Penthouse, her name is Marsha. She's helped us with our dogs on several occasions. You may want to ask her for more ideas. Anything else I can do, PM me.

Archived