Chapala.com Webboard

Coco, nursing home dog, FOUND!

Below is the email I just received from Mina at her nursing home this morning. Basically it says that some people found their dog and brought her home.
Hola sra -----, quiero darle las gracia ambien porque gracias a su anuncio en internet enconramos a coco mi perrita, ayer unas personas la vieron y la trajeron, mil gracias de nuevo....espero que usted y su esposo esten bien
cleardot.gif

I can hardly believe Coco's good fortune all because of some caring people who read the notice on this forum and kept an eye out for her. Poor elderly Coco had been gone for days.

If the people who found her and brought her home see this note, please tell us more. Where was Coco when you found her, did she look ok, probably hungry? Thank you, thank you, for your kindness.

Lexy

PS If anyone wants to see original posting, the topic title is similar to the one here, but says "lost." You can scroll back a few days.

The couple who found the dog are the same ones who found Java. They walk dogs from Dr. Pepe's everyday and that is how they found both these dogs. They own the gift shop directly across the street from Pepe Magana's if you would like to stop by and thank them. I am sorry I can not think of the name of the shop but it sells art work, home decor and pet furniture. They also rescued and paid for the medical care for Jango and walked him every day for months before his forever home was found. These are really good people.

Wow, Xena, what good people. I will drop by to meet them when I can. I'm sure the nursing home young woman thanked the people who came to the door with Coco. She emailed me the news and thanked me for the postings about Coco--all in Spanish--and she didn't give much detail. But there's a wonderful story here, Coco must have been befuddled but I'm picturing her now on one of her pillows, glad to be back with her people.

Lexy

Wow, Xena, what good people. I will drop by to meet them when I can. I'm sure the nursing home young woman thanked the people who came to the door with Coco. She emailed me the news and thanked me for the postings about Coco--all in Spanish--and she didn't give much detail. But there's a wonderful story here, Coco must have been befuddled but I'm picturing her now on one of her pillows, glad to be back with her people.

Lexy

I ran into Karen and Carlos today who told me they found Coco. Thank you Lexie so much, and thank you so much Karen and Carlos. I get just so weepy as hell about all this.

Archived