Chapala.com Webboard

Day of the Dead

Sonia

Sunday in Mexico is called Day of the Dead. For many it is a 3 day event described here as many Mexican's include Hallowe'en which is not a traditional Mexican celebration:

Day of the Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sonia

The Wikipedia article has some information that may or may not be true. For example, in 34 years of life in Mexico, I have never heard Oct 31 called part of the 'Day of the Dead'.

Try this article as well: http://mexicocooks.typepad.com/mexico_cooks/2013/11/noche-de-muertos-night-of-the-dead-in-michoac%C3%A1n-2013.html

The Wikipedia article has some information that may or may not be true.

What is true is that the purpose of Sonia's OP was not to enlighten us about the Dia de los Muertos but merely to advertise her facilitator services described under her avatar and on her facebook page.

Guest bennie2

viajero, your comments offensive, regardless if they are about sonia or me. this week you accused me (on the webboard) of knowing drug dealers. (which is slander). today you critizise sonia for no reason. she is a nice helpful person, i have spoken w/her. if she has services that is not your business. this is UNnecessary. go to TOB, they have a gossip section.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived