Chapala.com Webboard

Nationalizing car through Gary Keeler

belleza

Has anybody who has nationalized their car using Gary Keeler's service been able to verify on one of the government websites that the license and paper work is legitimate? I'm considering using him but want to make sure others have successfully used his services including checking the government web sites after getting plates and papers.

I have had no response to my question above about Gary Keeler. I don't know what to make of that as I understand that he has done nationalizations for alot of people. I'm very reluctant to turn over tens of thousands of pesos to him to nationalize my car without knowing that the ones he has done for other check out as being legitimate on the government websites. Can anyone give me information regarding this?

A very small percentage of lakeside residents are forum members. It could be that no one who has used him is seeing your question.

Of course, it could also mean he has not done as many nationalizations as you believe he has.

I can understand your reluctance to turn over a lot of money without knowing you will get what is promised. This field is rampant with distortions and outright lies. You are wise to be cautious.

I apologize, Belleza. I have answered this question SO many times on this board, I am weary of it but that doesn't mean you saw my numerous answers. Yes, I used him. All went as promised. We were very, very satisfied, and yes, my car is legal. I know multiple other people who used him as well, and they were also happy with his service.

Archived