Chapala.com Webboard

In a recent Ojo del Lago, someone posted a Wanted ad for a Ragdoll cat or kitten. There was no contact information and the ad itself is not showing up on the e-site. I have information on the breed and possible sources (outside Mexico) so if the poster reads this Board and is still looking for a Ragdoll, pm me.

Although not related to Maine Coons, the parents should be tested to rule out the same cardiomegaly problem that afflicts Maine Coons. And, they are frequently mentioned in connection with Maine Coons because of the size they attain in adulthood. Males typically weigh 15 to 20 lbs and females 12-15 lbs. Despite all that silky fluff and ruff, they have no undercoat and therefore do not require the daily grooming of most long haired breeds. The breed originated in the 1960's and the reputable registered TICA and CFA breeders are very protective of the gene pool and preservation of the super-calm, affectionate, people-oriented, laid-back, dog-loving personality Ragdolls are known for. I can understand why the poster in Ojo was longing to find another Ragdoll kitten or cat..

Archived