Chapala.com Webboard

I'm posting for a friend.

Our new female Belgian Malinois jumped out of the car this morning at 9:30 in downtown Ajijic.Shes 9 months old and knows her name is Sugar.She looks like a small shepard with a black face and black ears.No collar.Reward offered to anyone who finds her.Our phone # is 766-1170.

I'm posting for a friend.

Our new female Belgian Malinois jumped out of the car this morning at 9:30 in downtown Ajijic.Shes 9 months old and knows her name is Sugar.She looks like a small shepard with a black face and black ears.No collar.Reward offered to anyone who finds her.Our phone # is 766-1170.

Is this a picture of what to look for?

ronin.jpg

http://www.bluestreakk9.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ronin.jpg

We were having a drink at Maria Isabel, lakefront, in Ajijic, when I spotted 'Sugar'. She was running with the guys who rent horses. I called her, but she wouldn't come to me...having too much fun!! I asked them if it was their dog because I thought it was the one that was 'lost'. They said that they would take it to the owner. They then got her on a 'lasso' type leash. Next thing I knew they came by again and told me that she had been returned for a reward. I certainly hope this is so, but if not, check in La Floresta where the horses are.

I really hope this has a happy ending.

This is an update from the other board.

We have checked out the dog seen with the La Floresta horsemen and it is not Sugar. We have spent the last 5 days driving up and down the streets looking for her but still no luck. Please keep looking for her. We have posted notices and photos all over the area and are offering a large reward for her return. We haven't given up hope.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Archived