Chapala.com Webboard

Trip to Guad for INAPAM and Seguro Popular Feb 5

Earl

I have reserved the date, Thursday, Feb 5, for Alex Peterson to take me to the Plaza de Toros to get INAPAM card, sign up for Seguro Popular, etc. As many as 4 more people can go, and we can share the expense. He charges 480p for the trip and 50p per hour. He said the 6 passenger van was a bit more, but I don't know which van the 480p quote is for, so it may be a bit more than 480. We have not yet arranged the time and place of departure. First come, first served. Post here and/or PM me with your contact info.

There was a post about this a few months ago outlining all the documents you need to bring. The poster said that beginning Oct 16, this is taking place every Thursday from 9-2 and recommended calling to make sure of time and place. The poster gave the phone number as 3030-3000. I keep trying to call this number with and without the 33 A/C in front of those 8 numbers with no success. Sooo, before we go, we need to confirm the event. If anyone knows how to call this number, please tell me!

The Chapala DIF building is on Degollado, a few blocks east of F.I. Madero (the main boulevard), on the north side of the street. Enter and go four doors toward the back, on your left. That is where you apply for DIF and INAPAM cards.

Archived