Chapala.com Webboard

Costco, Sams Day Pass

lakeside7

I suggest you go with Cynthia Ornelas, Lake Chapala Personal Assistant. She has cards and can take you to both stores, as well as other stores if you wish. She drives a comfortable car with plenty of cargo space and is an absolute delight. And an excellent driver who knows her way around Guadalajara. She made an otherwise stressful shopping trip a pleasant experience.

http://www.chapala-pa.com/

I suggest you go with Cynthia Ornelas, Lake Chapala Personal Assistant. She has cards and can take you to both stores, as well as other stores if you wish. She drives a comfortable car with plenty of cargo space and is an absolute delight. And an excellent driver who knows her way around Guadalajara. She made an otherwise stressful shopping trip a pleasant experience.

http://www.chapala-pa.com/

Cynthia provides an excellent service and will go to Costco, Sam's and other places if you provide her with a shopping list and she will deliver to your door, usually on Thursdays if you get your order in by Tuesday afternoon.

If you want to go with her as a passenger, there may be a fee involved. Ask on her web site.

However, I know that there are people who actually ENJOY driving in Guadalajara......honest! :unsure:

If you are going on your own, I believe that the stores will give you a one day pass to look around, but I don't know if you can buy goods on that pass.

Someone else may have that answer.

You must have your own card with your photo, although you might get a friend to go with you if they have a card and will make the purchases for you. I once was alone with my wife‘s card and had to leave the cart full of goodies, as they refused to let me use it.

Sam‘s and Costco are membership clubs. Why would one expect to be able to shop without paying their dues? Yes, you might get to look around, but probably not buy anything. Even with a pass to buy, you would pay the non-member price, which is higher.

Basically the idea of a day pass is to attract new members. You go in, you look around, you decide whether you want it or not. I'm guesing CostCo doesn't need to attract any new customers these days. I'm guessing Sam's does.

Sam‘s and Costco are membership clubs. Why would one expect to be able to shop without paying their dues? Yes, you might get to look around, but probably not buy anything. Even with a pass to buy, you would pay the non-member price, which is higher.

Does everyone who go on the LCS bus have memberships???? or some given day pass

Archived