Chapala.com Webboard
oli

FOR SALE...NEW..MacBook Air. 13 INCH..MINT.MINT.

Mac OS HIGH SIERRA...BOUGTH. NEW IN CANADA..A FEW MONTHS. AGO,,  I DID. PAY..$ 1400. ..I GOT THE BILL. OF SALE...

13. INCHES...     MEMORY. 8 GB

INTEL HD......SERIAL. # C02VL3RJJ1WK.............WAS MADE. IN 2017.............JUST CALL IF U WANT TO BUY...IAM IN. AJIJI.....322 1009681..

I WONT. REPLY. TO. EMAILS....THE. PRICE. IS. $699. US.........YOU. SAVE..

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

On 8/10/2018 at 12:38 PM, oli said:

Mac OS HIGH SIERRA...BOUGTH. NEW IN CANADA..A FEW MONTHS. AGO,,  I DID. PAY..$ 1400. ..I GOT THE BILL. OF SALE...

13. INCHES...     MEMORY. 8 GB

INTEL HD......SERIAL. # C02VL3RJJ1WK.............WAS MADE. IN 2017.............JUST CALL IF U WANT TO BUY...IAM IN. AJIJI.....322 1009681..

I WONT. REPLY. TO. EMAILS....THE. PRICE. IS. $699. US.........YOU. SAVE..

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

I have the exact same one. I also paid $1,400 in cdn$ taxe included. Plus I added the Microsoft Windows 10, with the setting up it came to $1,800 cdn. Good toy.

Not to go off into Left Field, but....   what would be the purpose of loading Windows on a Mac Book Air?

I know a Canadian pilot who can only keep track of his flight schedule using a Windows program. So I set him up with Parallels, which lets you install Windows. Another customer uses the same program to load Windows-only stock market software on his Mac.