Chapala.com Webboard

I had to leave my acrylic paints behind when we moved here last month. My go-to brands are Goldens, Novacolor and liquitex. I need to restock. I think I read somewhere on this webboard about a service that will deliver your USA paint supply order to you - for a fee, of course. Or would I have better luck shopping for art supplies in Guadalajara?

Novacolor and Golden aren't available here, even in Guadalajara.  I use Novacolor and have it shipped down by Hugh Roberts.  Information is on the net under www.zippmypackages.com  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gwynne said:

Novacolor and Golden aren't available here, even in Guadalajara.  I use Novacolor and have it shipped down by Hugh Roberts.  Information is on the net under www.zippmypackages.com  

Thanks gwynne.

You might also check the online catalog for Cheap Joe's Art Stuff.  I believe they will ship to Mexico and the prices on quality paint are excellent. They carry Golden as well as Winsor Newton and Holbein brands in acrylics.

2 hours ago, gringal said:

You might also check the online catalog for Cheap Joe's Art Stuff.  I believe they will ship to Mexico and the prices on quality paint are excellent. They carry Golden as well as Winsor Newton and Holbein brands in acrylics.

Thanks gringal. I used to order from Cheap Joe's. I will check out their shipping policy to here.