Chapala.com Webboard

Jocotepec Voter registration office has moved.

There are now three voter locations. The old one....with zero parking has now dropped it's voter card registration office as has the 2nd location near CFE and the municipal office location. Now you continue going out of town....there is a light at Indepencia....park anywhere after that and next to the OXXO on the lake side is the new office. Wait time was greatly reduced due to space and number of employees. You will have to return in one week if this is your first card...renewals are next day.

Fred Habacht

Strange that they keep moving. I don't quite follow your directions. When you say "continue going out of town" I wonder from where to where. I can't find Independencia on my map.

OKAY....do you know where Rochettas Bakery is? Right on the same street as CFE......now you are heading out of town on Vincente Guerrera...towards the Guadalajara Highway.

The new office is on that street next to the new OXXO...where the drugstore used to be. There is a fertilizer store on that same street and on the lakeside also.

PM me and I can add more detail

Fred

On 7/15/2018 at 8:48 AM, ibarra said:

Fred,  we need to make a change on a tarjeta de votar.  Do we go to this new office?  We live near Chapala and are not familiar with Jocotopec.  Your directions are great though, thanks!

Can anyone answer my question? 

Archived