Chapala.com Webboard

Budgeting costs of reconnaissance

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Do you not have that backwards, pappys? It was the Republicans, clearly stated, who wouldn't compromise, and were in it to fight Obama and the Dems every step of the way, as they themselves proudly stated many times, "to refuse to let any bill or law, good or bad, through from that government". Blacky-McBlackstone fever.

Hahaha, well their talk was cheap and all bluster because they had no way to stop anything the Dems wanted to pass. Singing on the way to the gallows, as it were. The problem may have been that Obama was in reality a horrible leader as far as understanding what he could do and then how to get it done.  That's just one possibility.

The current Pres seems to understand how to appoint his people to SCOTUS.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

OK, fine. The average person who wants to immigrate to the US or most Western countries is an ignorant fool.  OK, I can buy that. Please continue to do your best to "spread the word" to these poor slobs and help them along on their journey to Canada or wherever you think is better. Many will thank you for this service.

That is just a horrible misrepresentation of what I said, and I think you know it. If I am wrong in my contention, then why are so many still trying to flee to the U.S.? They just haven't realized it yet, like so many unfortunate Americans who don't see how their whole system is being pulled apart by greed, avarice, and watching only one cable news network.

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

That is just a horrible misrepresentation of what I said, and I think you know it. If I am wrong in my contention, then why are so many still trying to flee to the U.S.? They just haven't realized it yet, like so many unfortunate Americans who don't see how their whole system is being pulled apart by greed, avarice, and watching only one cable news network.

OK, my most cordial comment to that would be to say thank you for opening my eyes.

See how civil these discussions can be?

Here is the article that REC wanted about importing pharmaceuticals. The part missing is from  few years ago when Mexico prosecuted many pharmaceutical importers for diluted or fraudulent practises. These people ended up in jail, and are still there, sent a very strong message, and more diligence from The Mexican agency supposed to be looking after this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/07/19/trump-administration-to-explore-drug-imports-to-counter-price-hikes/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dae890a9ce54

Archived