Chapala.com Webboard

Stronger mop bucket

cedros

The inserts that go in the mop bucket for squeezing the water out of the mop (so that the cleaning lady doesn't have to use her hands) always break. Does anyone know where you can get stronger ones? I've tried Walmart, Soriana, Superlake, Sam's Club, Costco. Someone said maybe Mega.  

8 minutes ago, cedros said:

The inserts that go in the mop bucket for squeezing the water out of the mop (so that the cleaning lady doesn't have to use her hands) always break. Does anyone know where you can get stronger ones? I've tried Walmart, Soriana, Superlake, Sam's Club, Costco. Someone said maybe Mega.  

I got one for my housekeeper and she hasn't been able to break it in a year of use: https://www.amazon.com.mx/Wavebrake-26-Quart-Bucket-Wringer-Yellow/dp/B001HA90KI/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1530369410&sr=8-17&keywords=mop+bucket

61dAXhzMXWL._SL1500_.jpg

13 minutes ago, Tiny said:

It is. It is much cheaper from Amazon Mex and I did not need to leave the house to get it.

There used to be a man/company in Mazatlan that made mop buckets with drain thingy built in...they were made out of galvanized metal and it took almost 15 yrs to wear it out.  Haven't seen anything like it since...boo-hoo.  It was about a 3 gal size...someone could make a lot of $$$ if they would make these.

I was just at Costco and I didn't see that. I did buy one at Mega which seems stronger.  My cleaning lady has been very anxious for me to get a better vacuum. I bought one at Mega. The test for both will come tomorrow. The buckets on Amazon were so expensive.

Archived