Chapala.com Webboard

FREE & LEGAL Streaming Movies and TV

NLU

When it comes to streaming services, the words "free" and "legal" aren't usually found together. 

Hmmm, aii those listed in the article are legal. They rely on advertising for revenue. I would add the Roku Channel to the list. Yes, you need a Roku but the company recently has more revenue from streaming content ads than from the sale of hardware.  FCD is certainly correct about a lot of pirated services that pretend to be legal.

A couple more~

hoopla | streaming audiobooks, music, video & ebooks

hoopla is a groundbreaking digital media service offered by your local public library (Most USA libraries; don't know about Canada or other countries.)  that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and magazines.

Kanopy - Stream Classic Cinema, Indie Film and Top Documentaries

https://www.kanopy.com/

Watch over 30000 Documentaries, Classic and Indie Films. On Desktop, Mobile and Roku for Students, Professors & Library Patrons. (Only a few USA libraries; again, don't know about Canada or other countries.)

And if you have a Roku you should install a good channel called "News On". I tried using it without my VPN and it works fine on Infinitum.  It has a ton of local stations, curated by state, where you can watch live local newscasts and on many of the channels you can also watch previous newscasts whenever you want. I can watch a Boston station, San Diego, Houston or Harlingen or anywhere in between. Give it a try, you only have to watch like a 30 second commercial before you start watching.

Archived