Chapala.com Webboard

Railn Saturday Night

I, for one, really miss the Lake Chapala Weather Station..I know it was a PIA to keep it up and running but there should exist newer technology that,  I think, would make a weather station/app much easier to operate..I especially miss the lake level monthly historic posting for the previous 5 years..

1 hour ago, Tomas said:

I, for one, really miss the Lake Chapala Weather Station..I know it was a PIA to keep it up and running but there should exist newer technology that,  I think, would make a weather station/app much easier to operate..I especially miss the lake level monthly historic posting for the previous 5 years..

Try this site:  https://www.ceajalisco.gob.mx/contenido/chapala/chapala/comportamiento.html

Tomas, thanks for the kind words. And, it wasn't as much about the technology, but the additional things added, I guess you'd say "personalizations". If you look at ajijicweather.com it is the same software, the same instruments he just doesn't add the "extras" but the data is there for the most part. To be honest, there are a lot of days I miss not continuing the station, but it didn't make sense with me not returning. The domain chapalaweather.net is for sale, so if anyone wants to invest?

Ever since that rain this morning we have had a brownout in upper San Juan Cosala. Maybe 8 hours so far.

Archived