Chapala.com Webboard

Custom Tile Place In Chapala

I have used them.  Bought tiles for a renovation from one place and  later found we needed more.  Another time we needed more of another tile that I had purchased for another part of the house and they were also able to supply.  These were not terribly old tiles, but they may be able to find for you in GDL.  Best way is to go and see them with a sample of the tile or picture.  They may charge a little more but they produce.  The store is called Casa de los Azulejos and they are at Av. Madero 27-A, just before Soriana, but on the west side of Madero.  Good luck.

On 6/14/2018 at 2:12 PM, Arroyos said:

I have used them.  Bought tiles for a renovation from one place and  later found we needed more.  Another time we needed more of another tile that I had purchased for another part of the house and they were also able to supply.  These were not terribly old tiles, but they may be able to find for you in GDL.  Best way is to go and see them with a sample of the tile or picture.  They may charge a little more but they produce.  The store is called Casa de los Azulejos and they are at Av. Madero 27-A, just before Soriana, but on the west side of Madero.  Good luck.

I hate to ask again but I couldn't find this place.  The numbers on the buildings up by and across from Soriana are a whole lot higher, three digits.

Where is it in relation to the place we all go to for wood?

What is next to it?

Thanks!

I did and didn't see it.  Is it on that same frontage road as the wood place?  I drove that entire two blocks south of the wood place and didn't see anything like a tile place plus the numbers were all three digits.

There's a guy with a bunch of lawn mowers for sale.  Near him?

Then I street level looked at those two blocks with Google Earth, same result.  ??

Maybe they have moved?

I need them to custom make decorated tiles.  Do they do this sort of thing?

Gosh I use Google maps quite often and left clicked on the link above and everything was great. But I do not ever remember seeing a link so long. It's all I can do is something simple like http://www.chapala.com/wwwboard/webboard.html

Thanks mexjerry for the great post. It shows exactly where it is.

Archived