Chapala.com Webboard

Seamstress

2 hours ago, gatita said:

Does anybody know of a really good seamstress who has the capability to sew specific clothing?  I have a pair of pants that I would like to have duplicated as closely as possible. 

There is an excellent seamstress on 16 de Septiembre in the block west of LCS on the lake side. She creates original outfits (often shown outside the doorway), duplicates clothes and does repairs. 

Rosario Márquez, Ocampo 15B, about half a block from Colón.  I'm wearing a dress she made for me when I lived in Ajijic--she duplicated to a T a dress I already had.  The one I have on must be going on 20 years old.  She's extremely good at this.

The lady at Oh-Shirt in Chapala is really good at duplicating anything you bring in.  On the west side or left as you go out of Chapala toward Santa Cruz and Vista de Lago.  Just before the big sweeping right turn in the highway.

10 hours ago, Bandol said:

I’ve had some very good duplications done by Sonia at Fiaga on Colon.

I have had many items made from an existng pattern by Sofia at Fiaga. High quality work, timely completion, will not go anywhere else.  They are near Ajijic Tengo. Sofia speaks English and usually is in the shop around 11:00 daily.

I`ve taken in many male garments to the cooperative on Ramon Corona kitty corner from LCS and had them made beautifully. 

Archived