Chapala.com Webboard

Avon

I anyone selling it Lakeside? If so, do they carry Skin So Soft? I'd like it for my dog, it keeps the flies off her. Even used it on horses up north.

Secondly,  a friend asked me to post,  she is looking for a dentist, I think she said she has an infected tooth. Any recommendations? I guess one that is gentle, pain free and kind as well as not expensive.

Thanks

Dentist. Not the cheapest but in my humble opinion, one of the best if not the best dentist lakeside  "HectorHARODDS  as written on his receipt. His office is near the Animal Shelter. His office telephone numbers are 376-765-3193 / 6410 / 6974

I have ordered Avon a number of times from Susana's hair salon.  She always has catalogs there.  Takes about a month to get the order.

On the DDS, I put in my vote for Hector Haro as well.  I would definitely NOT go to Dental Express.

Dito on the skin-so-soft. We have always used SOS for mosquitoes and flies. It works the BEST, however, for some unknown reason, they do not sell the SOS product in Mexico. We usually have someone smuggle in a large bottle. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Tiny said:

It is SSS Body Oil Spray that is said to repel mosquitos. It is confusing because there is an entire Avon product line called Skin So Soft. I have seen various products in the catalogs I looked at but not the body oil spray. Also, Avon does not make the repelling claim and actually denies it. Independent testing has not shown any basis in reality for the claim.  But the legend lives and some people still swear by it.

2 hours ago, Xena said:

It is SSS Body Oil Spray that is said to repel mosquitos. It is confusing because there is an entire Avon product line called Skin So Soft. I have seen various products in the catalogs I looked at but not the body oil spray. Also, Avon does not make the repelling claim and actually denies it. Independent testing has not shown any basis in reality for the claim.  But the legend lives and some people still swear by it.

I have used it both on my Doberman and on horses and it works. No psychological influence when dealing with animals.

4 hours ago, Xena said:

Are you talking about a Bath Oil Spray?

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-611900851-avon-skin-so-soft-original-bath-oil-spray-with-pump-5-ounce-_JM

Am not an Avon expert. I have no idea if Body Oil and Bath Oil are the same. I have also seen it referred to as Dry Body Oil Spray. I have not used the product in more than ten years. If you google lAvon Skin So Soft mosquitoes” there are a lot of hits. 

Archived