Chapala.com Webboard

Noise

CHILLIN

A  favorite topic on this board. This article in Washington Post looks at what is going on in the U.S.A. and Europe. Noise is the new "second hand smoke"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/noise-exposure-is-becoming-the-new-secondhand-smoke/2018/05/11/dd080c30-52d3-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84db5c722adc

7 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

A  favorite topic on this board. This article in Washington Post looks at what is going on in the U.S.A. and Europe. Noise is the new "second hand smoke"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/noise-exposure-is-becoming-the-new-secondhand-smoke/2018/05/11/dd080c30-52d3-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84db5c722adc

So you can now get cancer from noise?

Time for a new crisis, things have been pretty calm for a while. Sellers of "news" tend to lose money without a new crisis. How about a newly discovered asteroid or maybe an opening above the East Coast in the ionosphere? Or cell phones causing irregular heartbeat or cancer? The possibilities are endless. They are hoping for a lot more action out of the Hawaii volcano, oozing lava doesn't hold people's attention long enough.

17 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

what works for me is ear plugs.   first time I deeded them since moving to Mexico  HA

What works for me is when I turn my music down.😀👹😅😆

On 5/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, pappysmarket said:

Time for a new crisis, things have been pretty calm for a while.

Spoken like a person who no longer lives NOB.  Pappy we are living in a media bombardment hourly what with the new Administration up in la-la land. Hawaii’s got an eruption of their own but it is just a candle compared to what is coming off the east coast. Calm is just a wet dream up here!  😘

Archived