Chapala.com Webboard

Emma's Deli

bdlngton

I just wanted to sing the praises of Emma's Dell's pastrami sandwich.  Best pastrami I've had in Mexico on very fresh the bread.  Heaven! 

Others tell me their matzo ball would is great too.  I haven't tried other things on their menu as I am addicted to the pastrami sandwich, but I know they have a Reuben sandwich, hamburgers, and hot dogs on the menu.

Emma's Deli is located1/2 block north of the main entrance to the Lake Chapala Society, between 16 de Septiembre and Constitucion, left/west side of street, just north of Creaciones del Lago women's co-op and location where Simply Thai used to be, across the street from Tabarka restaurant, just south of Pat Apt's art studio.  Sorry, but I can't remember what the street is called at that point but it changes to Marcos Castellano when it crosses Constitucion.  I do not know the # but hopefully, short of GPS coordinates, the above information is enough to locate Emma's Deli.

Ramon Corona is the street.  16 de Septiembre is one way going West in front of LCS, so you would turn right on Ramon Corona.  The deli is in the first block.

This is the best deli in the area.  The sandwiches are ALL good.  My favorite is the chicken.  The Matzo Ball soup is outstanding. When we go, we share the sandwich (big enough) so that we can have the soup, first.  Besides, chicken soup cures everything!😉

• 1 month later...

Archived