Chapala.com Webboard

ROKU/Amazon Fire Stick Help?

Bought these about 18 months ago and were still in packages until a few days ago when my other content provider had some glitches.  Have tried multiple times with Amazon Prime (to no avail) to fix the problems.  Anyone local who has been successful navigating this situation?  We have a VPN as well as Infinitum.  Any advice would be helpful.

Many thanks,

Val Jones  :)

Is your VPN on your router? Both the Roku and Fire Stick connect to your wifi so if you only have a VPN on your computer, phones, tablets it won't do you any good with those devices. Also, all VPNs are not created equal, Amazon successfully blocks some of them.

1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

Is your VPN on your router? Both the Roku and Fire Stick connect to your wifi so if you only have a VPN on your computer, phones, tablets it won't do you any good with those devices. Also, all VPNs are not created equal, Amazon successfully blocks some of them.

I have been watching Top Gear on Amazon Prime with my Roku. My router does not have VPN. The trick is I have a Mexican Amazon Prime membership.

1 hour ago, Tiny said:

I have been watching Top Gear on Amazon Prime with my Roku. My router does not have VPN. The trick is I have a Mexican Amazon Prime membership.

Hahaha, yeah that will work too but somehow I don't think that's the problem.

Archived