Chapala.com Webboard

reputation points

Just  saw this tooling around.  Anyone know what a reputation point is or how you get one?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, bdmowers said:

Just  saw this tooling around.  Anyone know what a reputation point is or how you get one?

the members bestow you with these. for example,one person is either laughing with you or at you and 2 have given you the negative. you never know who these persons are but one can guess.

Why do I somehow suspect that a fair number of board members spend a fair amount of time "guessing" who supplied that feedback? 

There are a lot of people who didn't have a "good experience" during their high school years. Some try to rectify that in their later years. It seems a large number of them find lakeside fertile ground to regrow those lost years.

9 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

There are a lot of people who didn't have a "good experience" during their high school years. Some try to rectify that in their later years. It seems a large number of them find lakeside fertile ground to regrow those lost years.

Maybe their moms and dads didn't hold them enough.  hahahaha

1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

And a lot of border promotions as well to grow adult years that actually never existed. Why would somebody who didn't make the grade in highschool "regrow"  that experience. And some people constantly continue to assume things and most people know what that spells

59 minutes ago, ned small said:

And a lot of border promotions as well to grow adult years that actually never existed. Why would somebody who didn't make the grade in highschool "regrow"  that experience. And some people constantly continue to assume things and most people know what that spells

Good questions, the answers would have to come from someone above my pay grade. I just observe people and note some very similar behaviors. All one needs do is rewatch "Groundhog Day" to see a perfect example, no?

1 minute ago, pappysmarket said:

Good questions, the answers would have to come from someone above my pay grade. I just observe people and note some very similar behaviors. All one needs do is rewatch "Groundhog Day" to see a perfect example, no?

I wouldn't know since I only saw it once many years ago and it failed to make a lasting impression.

18 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

My pay grade is 5 pesos so it is not hard to be above me. haha

12 hours ago, Travis said:

Well, I never saw "Groundhog Day" but I still understood the reference. It's sort of like every day I log onto Chapala.com I read that ned small isn't Pedro. Over and over again. Different day/same day.

Travis aka soap bar merely have a discussion about your displeasure with this behavior, with your friends 2 of who have already started this nonsense again below your post.

ned small not Pedro

26 minutes ago, moderator5 said:

As some of you know, it CAN be done and is being done.  To each his own.

Mod5

Are you saying that there are "special" members that have this option because I sure don't. Question for the members then . which of you can like your own post or like your own accont?

Archived