Chapala.com Webboard

Good Pizza in Ajijic Village?

babyface

4 minutes ago, babyface said:

There are a few reasons (besides making good pizza) why a well-run pizza place can succeed in the heart of ajijic village: #1 Lots of people living here, and visiting, don't have cars. #2 The super-blinding headlights at night on the carretera. #3 Very low blood/alcohol allowed for driver if you like wine or beer or a margarita with your pizza. #4 lots of traffic on the highway, especially on weekends.#5 Pizza is a big favorite for people of all ages and tastes, is easy to share, and when you eat it, it feels like a party. 

Happy Food 😁

54 minutes ago, babyface said:

Just an observation! I vote for good pizza in Ajijic Centro.

I see why people were confused. I vote for lower prices and better government, an end to world hunger and a yacht.

On 5/2/2018 at 7:35 AM, gringal said:

Ditto in the beginning, but the quality of the ingredients went downhill from where it started.  His mouth remained consistent.

I agree with the first and have to say our last experience with M&J mirrored that observation.  At this time IMO there is no local pizza that rises much above a grade of C+.

6 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I see why people were confused. I vote for lower prices and better government, an end to world hunger and a yacht.

Can I have ride on your yacht? I will bring the pizza.

8 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Here is his yacht.  Are you sure you want a ride on it?  :D

Image result for yacht joke picture.

How do you know that I am not already aboard?  I am the one that brought the al pastor pizza.

Archived