Chapala.com Webboard

Teacher Wayne passed away

Rest In Peace, Wayne. You have truly touched so many lives over the years. Your school was a huge achievement, and many local lawyers, politicians, businessmen and everyday folk benefitted from it.

• So sorry to hear the news, although I did not know Wayne well, I know he was a real contribution to the community. If I may quote Rod, I too want to wish my condolences to Dale and her family.

I did not know Wayne personally, but my lady friend, Liz White, who has been here 20 years plus and was a major actress and board member for many years with the Lakeside Little Theatre in the 90’s and early 2000’s could not say enough good things about Wayne and his involvement with LLT. She had tremendous respect for his insight and intelligence as a director, and his ability to communicate the language of the ‘Theatre’ to both players and audiences. He was an esteemed mentor and teacher in the Theatre community at that time in addition to all his other pursuits. Very obviously he was the definition of a ‘Renaissance Man’.

Archived