Chapala.com Webboard

Placed an order in Feb.  on Amazon US for local delivery.  Never got the merchandise, package tracking says items returned to Amazon as undeliverable.  I was promised a refund but after 2 months no credit on my credit card.  I have been all over Amazon web site but can not find a category for my problem, cannot find an email address for a person that is not automated-- no reply.

Cannot find "Contact Us" or the promised referral on the "Help" tab.  Anybody got any ideas?  Could not find a fone number.

Go to Amazon and click on HELP it is at the right end of the balck bar just under the space  you write your search in.  Click on it.  There will be a nice big "Hi"  scroll down past all that to the box with the list of things you can ask.  The last one is "Need More Help"  click on that and a drop down list will come up.  Click on "Contact Us".  It will flash over a page which is now a listing of all your orders, find the order and click on the "Contact Seller"  and tell them your story about the refund not getting to you.

9 hours ago, bajandy said:

Placed an order in Feb.  on Amazon US for local delivery.  Never got the merchandise, package tracking says items returned to Amazon as undeliverable.  I was promised a refund but after 2 months no credit on my credit card.  I have been all over Amazon web site but can not find a category for my problem, cannot find an email address for a person that is not automated-- no reply.

Cannot find "Contact Us" or the promised referral on the "Help" tab.  Anybody got any ideas?  Could not find a fone number.

I have had the same problem. A friend who works for Amazon US told me to call 001-206-266-2992. Talked to a human being who took care of their error immediately.

On the tool bar, click on ORDERS.  Then click on that particular order.  Indicate where it asks you what the problem is that you did not receive it.  Then it will ask how you want to contact them, your best option in my opinion is to click on CHAT.  That will allow you access to a PERSON.  Then begin to explain to them what you have told us on this board.  Also within this section, I believe phone numbers are listed where you can call someone, maybe not though.  However, there is a place to contact the actual seller under ORDERS.  Amazon will contact the seller for you, send you a copy of all correspondence quickly and probably give you some kind of credit as compensation for your trouble.  At least that is what has happened to us in the past when we have had similar problems.   Personal opinion also,  dispute the charge through your bank so you are not charged interest if you are still paying on your card.

Archived