Chapala.com Webboard

English/Spanish Classes

MariaElena82

¡Hola a tod@s! My name is Maria Elena and I would like to talk you about the Individual Spanish lessons.

Individual Spanish lessons are without doubt the most convenient way of learning Spanish as it gives you the freedom to shape your classes exactly how you want them to be. You decide the number of classes you want to take, where and when they take place and most importantly what they focus on. You control the pace and rhythm of learning maximising your progression.

Before we start you will be asked to provide us with detailed information on your current Spanish level and your objectives for the classes. Based on that information I create a 100% personalised study program, choosing best learning materials and diverse exercises to ensure that your personal study objectives are met and hopefully exceeded!

In class, you express yourself in different real life situations, applying your Spanish knowledge into your own personal context. Thanks to so much direct one-to-one personal contact, I quickly get to know my private students, which teaching techniques and learning methods you best respond to, allowing me to optimise your motivation and stretch them to your limits. You also get to know me, we have fun in class and from here we naturally develop a certain bond and a degree of friendship which totally removes your embarrassment or fear of speaking a foreign language.

$200 PESOS PER/HOUR 

Private Spanish classes are an excellent option for studying at your own pace! These classes are available for kids and adults. Schedule your class now!

tarjeta presentacion1.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Maria Elena, I don't doubt the quality of your services, but my friend lives in the US and wants a 24-hour a day immersion (minus sleep) in Spanish.  I understand that there might be "the real thing" in Guadalajara but he specifically wants to visit Lakeside.  I'm afraid that there may not be such an experience available here for him.  Thanks for your response.

Archived