Chapala.com Webboard

I would like to know if anybody knows of a "true" gardener in the Lake Chapala area - someone who does not just mow your grass, but knows how to trim flowering plants like geraniums and also hibiscus. If you have one and he has time, I would also like to know what he charges per hour. Thank you for any suggestions!

Hear, hear. I think we would all like one of those. We had a guy who knew his stuff extremely well, but he just got tired of doing individual lawns and moved on to much larger properties. So we always end up with pruner/waterers. The good ones won't stoop to weeding, or watering.

We have a weekly gardener and then twice a month we have a garden service that comes in to do deadheading, weeding, fertilizing, etc The price is different each time depending on if they fertilize or spray and so on. Her name is Raquel and she can be found at the Vivero in Riberas after Telecable but before Mom's Deli. I am on vacation so I don't have her number but you can pm me and I can give it to you after Saturday.

4 hours ago, judybrick said:

I would like to know if anybody knows of a "true" gardener in the Lake Chapala area - someone who does not just mow your grass, but knows how to trim flowering plants like geraniums and also hibiscus. If you have one and he has time, I would also like to know what he charges per hour. Thank you for any suggestions!

A very rare bred..Much more  difficult to find  than growing  plants 

I a mlucky I have a true garner but I only use him for taking care of the garden. and I have someone who waters´, weed, vlean etc for him..Good luck on fingind someone who knows about plants and know about soil etc.. Moat gardners are maintenance guys but not real gardners.

Archived