Chapala.com Webboard

Sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are forced to move back to the US as of March 31st.  Unfortunately we cannot take our dog with us, for personal reasons that I will not share on this board.  Just understand that this is not an easy decision for us as we love her very much.  She is a 3 year old mild mannered Shepard mix that originally came to us from The Ranch 1 year ago, and has been spade.  She is very well behaved, rarely barks, and has learned many tricks.  She loves to go for walks, and is good in the car and likes to play with other dogs.  If there is someone out there that would be willing to give her new home, please contact me at: reliableresource4you@gmail.com and we can talk further.  We appreciate all the help we can get at this sad time of need for us and for the dog.  Her name is Ginger. 

Ginger 01-2018.jpg

Hi all, sorry we have had a few issues to deal with.  Wookie I will call you around 9am. I still have Ginger.  My name is Terri.  Sorry about the email address, I corrected it so I am not sure why it isn't working.  This is my first time on this board so I am still trying to figure out the navigation system. 

8 hours ago, reliableresource4you@gmail said:

Hi all, sorry we have had a few issues to deal with.  Wookie I will call you around 9am. I still have Ginger.  My name is Terri.  Sorry about the email address, I corrected it so I am not sure why it isn't working.  This is my first time on this board so I am still trying to figure out the navigation system. 

How much does she weigh? Know someone who is looking for female around 25 pounds.

Just now, nothernewbie said:

How much does she weigh? Know someone who is looking for female around 25 pounds.

Fablady is the person I was referring to so glad she is on to this. Maybe you two can meet at Christiana Park where lots of expat dog lovers congregate most mornings.

Hi fablady, I just left you a message at your home.  Ginger weighs about 40 lbs.  She is well behaved and walks well on or off a leash.  If you would like to visit her let me know.

Nothernewbie, thanks so much for your help.  I called and emailed wookie today but haven't heard back, she may have lost interest. 

Thank Dog that Ginger has a new home. She has had a lot of change in her short life. I hope she has found the place she may remain forever. Thank you to the OP for working to place her in a loving home. I am sorry for the circumstances that are taking you away from here and such a beautiful companion. Thank you, Wookie, for your loving spirit. This community has many loving, compassionate people and you are one of them.

Ginger has already endeared herself to our family.  She and Scamp play like there's no tomorrow and Ginger is very gentle with tiny Scamp.  Ginger has definitely found her forever home now and we are so grateful to her owners for allowing us to have her.  Last night she slept on a doggie bed right by my bed and Scamp was on the bed with me.  Wookie is too old to make it upstairs so she is with Dad downstairs.   This morning she joined everyone wagging tails waiting patiently for their food.  She is a joy for sure.

Archived