Chapala.com Webboard

Chili Cookoff Opens Today, runs Feb 23 to 25

14 minutes ago, johanson said:

Just got back. As always I had a great time and it was so warm out that rather than buying a diet pop, I got a double decker cup of ice cream and broke my diet rules.

So please share with us...a great time...It must have  felt like hell walking about in this hot and sunny day

Luckily I had a hat for the sun and saw the events that were in shaded areas and saw many friends I hadn't seen for quite some time. I was offered free beer, samples of tequila, but I said no and rewarded myself with some great ice cream.

My best visit was with my friends at Opiere Solar discussing some improvements I could make to my photo voltaic solar system, that part of my system I ordered in 2007 and had installed in 2008 by then one of the closer solar companies servicing The Lake Chapala area at that time (in San Miguel de Allende).

Things have changed, now it is easy to find retailers all over Mexico. Opiere Solar, for example, is located in Ajijic, PV, GDL, and Manzanillo. and runs an adv. each week in the Guadalajara Reporter.

Archived