Chapala.com Webboard

I don't know Jorge and will let others fill you in on him. Absolutely no slight to him.

You might want to also consider Art Hess. He's well known locally. Private training, handles behavioral issues. Highly recommended.

His contact info is 766-3580. email: artthedogguy@yahoo.com

Thank you for your response. I met Art Hess at an adoption event about 6 weeks ago and he told me that if he is very busy and cant take any new clients on right now. He continued to say if he needed someone to train his own dogs, he would have Jorge do the training because Art thinks he is the best. So I guess you helped answer my questions. Thanks again....

2 hours ago, green bay wi said:

Thank you for your response. I met Art Hess at an adoption event about 6 weeks ago and he told me that if he is very busy and cant take any new clients on right now. He continued to say if he needed someone to train his own dogs, he would have Jorge do the training because Art thinks he is the best. So I guess you helped answer my questions. Thanks again....

There ya go. You couldn't have a better recommendation.

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

Could you please post Jorge's contact information?

This is what I found on FB today:

San Antonio Tlayacapan, Jalisco, Mexico

you have problems with your dog? we can help you we are a family dedicated to the training and care of dogs with more than 20 years of experience our services are. walks with behavior correction, basic and advanced obedience, correction of aggressiveness, fearful dogs, daycare,search our Facebook page, canine training Jorge Rivera and fam.email jorgeriverag04@hotmail.com telephone 3315760935

Archived