Chapala.com Webboard

Just for fun...

I have to always checks my posts, because every time I do, I find at least one error. And even then after proof reading what I posted and corrected the errors I  made, I miss the occasional error. My worse problem is that I do not spell worth sh%t. And my automatic spell checker will change the spelling to the wrong word, and I still miss the error.

21 minutes ago, johanson said:

I have to always checks my posts, because every time I do, I find at least one error. And even then after proof reading what I posted and corrected the errors I  made, I miss the occasional error. My worse problem is that I do not spell worth sh%t. And my automatic spell checker will change the spelling to the wrong word, and I still miss the error.

I know what you mean ,,,same happens to me 

16 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Certainly before pisting all over someone else's pist...

Would that make doing it upon yourself an, “autopista“?  If so, then doing it together, in a circle, might be a, “ciclopista“.

On a similar topic, I wish certain people would construct more informative titles to their posts rather than titles like, "Question", "Bird Seed", "Xoom", "Immigration", etc.  Yes, I know you can hover over the title to see the contents of the first and last post, but really, all most of us want to do is scan for topics that might be of some interest or us.

1 hour ago, ComputerGuy said:

And Xoom doesn't raise your interest?

I had no idea what Xoom was so I skipped over that post, but, since you asked I just went back to look.  It was of some interest since I am a Zelle user.  I might of titled that post, "Anyone having luck/problems using Xoom to transfer money?".

Archived