Chapala.com Webboard

Printer Ink

35 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

Maybe the new owner of Benno's carries ink.

I was there looking for ink the other day. He has some but did not have the Canon cartridge I needed. He could get it in for $700-ouch!. It used to be $500.

When I tried to get a laser ink cartridge there just after they changed ownership I was quoted a price slightly higher than Ruben charged at Computerland along the Carretera in Riberas del Pilar. So check out the prices

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, ragtopman said:

Have you tried the guy that runs the little kiosk right in front of TelMex? He just refilled my HP cartridge for 100 pesos.

I have not tried him as I had problems with him before. I will give him another try.

Online:

Bienvenido a OfficeMax México | Compra muebles, equipos de ...

www.officemax.com.mx/

Somos una cadena comercial de artículos de oficina y papelería, líder en el ramo, ofreciendo un amplio catálogo de productos de calidad y un servicio confiable.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, AngusMactavish said:

A printer place is next door to Cucumber restaurant, just off the plaza of the market downtown Chapala.

I tried them today but no.

1 hour ago, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

Try Ocampo #32  766-1788 ...they refilled our laser toner cartridge....half price compared to buying a new one at Walmart for $900p +    

I had a lot of problems with them.

I can add that  most cartridges are good for refilling twice only; then the internals get gummed up. And there is no way for a refiller vendor to know if that is going to happen, unless he keeps a record, which no one would. And of course any number of manufacturers of printers are using software/hardware to determine if the cartridge is "orignal", and failing to print if they are not.

This is akin to Ford only allowing you to fill up at Ford gas stations, or Honda only allowing recharges at their own stations. Or Campbell's only allowing you to mix their own milk in your cans of soup. In other words, that would be breaking anti-trust laws, and I see no difference here.

Archived