Chapala.com Webboard

New Volaris Agreement w/US Frontier Airlines

RickS

38 minutes ago, NLU said:

Now, if Volaris can only fix their webpage!

I had Volaris booking issues when I used Explorer as my browser. I switched to Chrome and was able to book while my Explorer attempt was still loading. Not sure if that is the solution, but it worked for me.

Yes, I was just now trying to get a Boarding Pass and neither Firefox nor Edge would work. Chrome got it done. 

With respect to Frontier.... they have some VERY good prices to certain markets. But, just like Volaris once one buys the actual ticket the fun has just begun. Oh, you wanted a seat? Oh, you wanted to board other than last? Oh, you wanted to bring some luggage on board with you? Oh, you wanted to check some luggage? Oh, you wanted to have some water or a pop?

But all this is just the nature of the beast these days....

2 hours ago, zerbit said:

I had Volaris booking issues when I used Explorer as my browser. I switched to Chrome and was able to book while my Explorer attempt was still loading. Not sure if that is the solution, but it worked for me.

Several of the well-known browsers are trying to rid themselves of Java and Flash, and many webpages have implemented HTML5 (another design language) to replace them. As a result, different browsers react in strange ways to different web pages.  I keep IE, FireFox and Chrome on my PC, just in case. Also, Safari and Opera are browser options.

Archived