Chapala.com Webboard

TV Program Guide

pappysmarket

I found this site that has a nice and easy to use guide for what's on TV. It is designed for folks who stream their TV but anyone could use it to see what's on. Seems to not include the nets but I haven't looked at every page. If you use a VPN and subscribe to Sling, Hulu Live, Philo, etc., etc. you know that seeing what is upcoming is sometimes near impossible. This lets you select what plan you are subscribing to and it then just shows those channels that are included. If you use cable or satellite it could still be useful when you just want to check on your computer without turning on the TV. For me, one of the best features is the program description which includes the original air date so you can see if it's new or not. I'm currently trying a free trial of Philo which has 37 channels for $16/ Mo. No sports and no nets. A&E, Animal Planet, Discovery, DIY, HGTV and others with a DVR with no limit for 30 days.  https://www.philo.com  You need a US cell phone to sign up for the free trial and I solved that by getting a SIM from sim4globe that gives me a US number but roams in Mexico with Movistar. Very expensive to call or text the US but incoming is free and it worked with Philo. Cost $14.99 on Amazon US and includes an $8 credit that won't expire as long as you make an outgoing call or text once a year. A short text to my sister was $.48 so I won't be using it like Whatsapp but it does give family and friends an easy, cheap number to call or text us on. Try the guide and you may like it, or maybe not!      http://www.streamingtvguides.com 

Edit     Forgot to mention for any fans of the long running, E R, Hulu announced today that all 330 episodes are now streaming.

If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is. Another pirate site that may be gone tomorrow. The best part is you can subscribe for a month at a time so limit how much you can get burned for. Go for it, but I wouldn't touch the yearly plan.

4 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

Paying for services received are hardly, "too good to be true".

Not trying to argue the point, it's pretty obvious they are pirating the content and reselling it until they get sued and closed down like so many others. Just one small hint: Why would they offer all that content for $14.99/Mo. when every legitimate streaming site charges 3 times that for fewer channels? I don't care if anyone signs up but it's nice to be aware of what you are buying. How about just buying a KODI box and then there is NO monthly charge. Again, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I'm done, have a great day.

Archived