Chapala.com Webboard

American Lawyer Lakeside

ickytoes

I dont know anybody off hand that I would refer to, depends what issue and many issues depend on the state and the home court advantage, of finding someone in the county where the issue is also helps.

Carol Bedford is licensed and does US work. Don't know if she's down here now.

22 hours ago, RickS said:

Which brings up a question (for me anyway).....  if one found an attorney Lakeside that was licensed to practice in the US, what good (legally) would it do for anyone sitting here?

Attorneys here can do a lot of work for you, like contracts, and talking to people who are hassling you. A lot of legal work is handled via mail. Okay, I starting to make stuff up now, but really, they can help you. Plus legal advice. Yeah there ya go.

54 minutes ago, Sea said:

Carol Bedford is licensed and does US work. Don't know if she's down here now.

Attorneys here can do a lot of work for you, like contracts, and talking to people who are hassling you. A lot of legal work is handled via mail. Okay, I starting to make stuff up now, but really, they can help you. Plus legal advice. Yeah there ya go.

She is not licensed to practice in every state nor is Henri Louridans if he is even licensed anymore at all. The OP is wasting their time trying to find a lawyer licensed in their particular state here which is what they seek.

2 hours ago, ned small said:

She is not licensed to practice in every state nor is Henri Louridans if he is even licensed anymore at all. The OP is wasting their time trying to find a lawyer licensed in their particular state here which is what they seek.

Most lawyers in the States aren't licensed to practice in every state. They seem to be able to function and work their contacts to get things done.

Archived