Chapala.com Webboard

My fish have had too many little fish and I need to reduce the population.  They are fingerling size now but will get pretty big if you feed them.

I will need to set the trap a few hours before the fish are picked up.  PM me with a phone number and we'll arrange for a time.

If they are gold fish their size depends on the size of the container or pond.. I had gold fish as big as my large kois in the pond but if they had stayed in a boln they would have remained small.. does not depend on the food. On the other hand the kois grow and grow so they die if their environement gets too small.

I have a 6,000 gallon pond that only has about 15 fish in it.

I have slowly been getting it ready and I think it is finally safe to introduce new fish.

The present fish have been there for a few months and have doubled in size so I'm ready.

I'll attempt to send you a pm with my contact info.

I was once in management at 6 Flags so when flashing ambulances entered the park at midnight, it turned out to be dolphins being transported from California. Stretchering them into the pool was quite a spectacle.  The next morning they were all dead. The $%&/()s had chlorinated the pool. One of a long list of fiascos.

Archived