Chapala.com Webboard

Love and Fishes restaurant

HarryB

7 minutes ago, Xena said:

I said NOTHING about Mexican women. I was addressing your behavior and there was nothing passive about it. Sorry I upset you when I called you out on your blind misogyny. 

Look at what you quoted from me again. I said nothing about you saying ANYTHING about mexican women. I called you out on your PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE behaviour that you exhibit consistently to certain posters, this time directed at me NED . I find your behaviour humourous,not upsetting in the least. Again look up the word misogyny,blind or otherwise.

NED NED NED,NOBODY ELSE BUT ME NED:rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Now I can respect that Mr. Small has respect for the mystique of the female form. I have it on good authority that he shaves his armpits and legs, and freshly polished high heels,  everytime he visits the Iron Hose biker's bar.

Fortunately i get along really well with Mexican women who taught me how to do this correctly. There is no mud involved and none of who think of themselves as warrior princesses.:lol:

5 hours ago, hensley said:

Telmex ladies are very efficient, I don't see how they have anything to do with this restaurant.

Always good to read a post before you respond to it. I said Telcel, not Telmex. And the employees at the Telcel office in my area have given me totally incorrect information on numerous occasions. When I go back to tell them it was wrong (like I was charged for something they assured me I wouldn't be) they just shrug. They couldn't care less.

And no, this didn't have anything to do with a restaurant, but a general comment on employees having other priorities while on the job than doing the job they are being paid to do.

47 minutes ago, ned small said:

Fortunately i get along really well with Mexican women who taught me how to do this correctly. There is no mud involved and none of who think of themselves as warrior princesses.:lol:

Ahh - yes - but even the best cosmetologist in Mexico would have trouble advising Mr. Small which colour lip gloss would suit liver spots and cigar stained teeth.

Wow, Nedro, you managed to praise Mexican women as a whole, and blast gringas as a whole, and then deny the latter while the proof is still hanging there for all to see.

Of course the point here has doubled in scope: I think most of us are in agreement that staff should serve their customers, not lollygag on their phones or use working hours to apply makeup (I'm looking at you, Pasta Trenta, regarding cell phones); that was the OP's intent. The doubling came in when Nedro used the space as an opportunity to attack some nebulous group that pees him off. He is not a stupid man, but he is a troll, and this is his area of expertise.

Archived