Chapala.com Webboard

Continuing the Artist Way...Lakeside in 2018

canadacalling88

I'm starting to get enquiries about facilitating another Artist Way Grupo.  Thus far I've led twelve groups in Penticton and Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada as well as in Mexico in Ajijic and San Miquel de Allende. We've used all of Julia Cameron's 12 Week books.

The Artist Way, Creativity as a Spiritual Practice

Walking in the World, a Practical Guide to Creativity

Finding Water, the Art of Perseverance

Riding the Dragon, the Artist Way at Work in Your Life ( Group favourite!)

The Prosperous Heart, Creating a Life of Enough

The Sound of Paper

I'm proposing a NEW session starting Wednesdays using the book, Riding the Dragon or The Sound of Paper, an excellent introduction to the Artist Way.

Proposed start date February 14th, the Día de Amor y Armistad Here in Mexico. We would have two six week sessions with a one week hiatus in between. Any snowbirds here until the first of April could participate in Session 1.

Suggested donation for each 6 week session is 800 pesos. Register for all 12 weeks for 1500. pesos. You will need to get a copy of the book chosen collectively by the group in paper or ebook form. I'm running this listing in advance in case you have holiday visitors that can bring you a paper book from El Norte!

Check out our group website at www.continuingtheartistway.wordpress.com

OR directly to canadacalling88@yahoo.ca

331 739 8479 in Centro Chapala  Joanna Babiak

Room for 8 to 12 participants. If you provide the venue and half time coffee/tea and a light snack you are gratis.

Archived