Chapala.com Webboard

Dog poisoned in Chula Vista Norte

I am so sorry. Sometimes the poison the dog gets was not meant for a dog but for rats.  What ever the case I am so sorry for all of you affected. There is nothing worse than loosing your favorite friend.

May the person or persons responsible be caught and punished.

1 hour ago, johanson said:

I am so sorry. Sometimes the poison the dog gets was not meant for a dog but for rats.  What ever the case I am so sorry for all of you affected. There is nothing worse than loosing your favorite friend.

May the person or persons responsible be caught and punished.

Has anyone ever found  the answer to the question of whether these poisonings are actually sanctioned by the authorities and never admitted to by them?

Details please.  Running loose or while being walked on a leash?

Remember the pinned topics in this section about protecting your pets from poisoning.  First line of defense is to keep them on your property on on a leash when being walked and don't allow them to be a barking nuisance to the neighborhood.

Don't let your friend suffer such an awful and painful death!

20 minutes ago, daisy2013 said:

Oh not again

The question has never been resolved, so yes, again.  The suspicion is grounded in some credible evidence.  What do you think this area does for "animal population control"? It has never been openly addressed by the authorities.  In this community, anyone who did so would likely be in danger of their life.

On 12/14/2017 at 11:49 AM, Mainecoons said:

Details please.  Running loose or while being walked on a leash?

Remember the pinned topics in this section about protecting your pets from poisoning.  First line of defense is to keep them on your property on on a leash when being walked and don't allow them to be a barking nuisance to the neighborhood.

Don't let your friend suffer such an awful and painful death!

If you've got a barker I doubt keeping him/her in your yard/patio is going to help.  I once found a hot dog wiener in my yard with a fish hook embedded in it and he never barked .. if he had he wouldn't have been my dog.   

Archived