Chapala.com Webboard

Car key cutting

I got a new key cut & programmed along with a new fob at the key store in Chapala. It's in the second block past the stoplight on Morelos on the right. There's a sign hanging over the door in the shape of a key that says llaves and a really little carport next to the office. 

Yeah, they've been there forever and always great service. If it was more than just one copy of a simple key that's where I always went. Glad to hear they're still there, great folks.

11 minutes ago, John Shrall said:

I got a new key cut & programmed along with a new fob at the key store in Chapala. It's in the second block past the stoplight on Morelos on the right. There's a sign hanging over the door in the shape of a key that says llaves and a really little carport next to the office. 

Cerrajeria Aragon

Morelos # 172

Chapala

765-3252

Agree on Cerrajeria Aragon. I've seen them do some real magic in a couple of situations for both home and auto keys. Definitely the go to guys for anything even remotely tricky. Nice folks, very responsive, extremely knowledgeable, make house-calls, etc.

23 hours ago, Ajijic_hiker said:

Try the key kiosk next to Salvador's restaurant...on Revolution....he's really good.

He has made some keys that did not work for me as has one other kiosk place.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, REC said:

Agree on Cerrajeria Aragon. I've seen them do some real magic in a couple of situations for both home and auto keys. Definitely the go to guys for anything even remotely tricky. Nice folks, very responsive, extremely knowledgeable, make house-calls, etc.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, canmex87 said:

Cerrajeria Aragon

Morelos # 172

Chapala

765-3252

They also have a branch in Jocotepec. He told me he could do keys with chips.

24 minutes ago, ericurmudgeon said:

Thanks all. Interesting experience. The key does have a chip which I thought would be a problem. Not so apparently. Got the job done with a minimum of fuss. Not cheap but certainly good to know it can be done locally. Never like only having one key. ?. 

Where did you get it done and how much?

Archived