Chapala.com Webboard

who is the expert on coffee lakeside, need speaker

traderspoc

Looking for a volunteer with expertise for coffee tasting.

someone who can share a few words about coffee maybe about 5 to 10 minutes.

Tuesday  DEC 12 2017 between 1 pm and 1 30

i doing a coffee for the bingo at Maria Isabel restaurant i am not a coffee drinker i need help

see below

A Christmas present to BINGO PLAYERS from Leonardo and Adriana

NESCAFÉ Milano is 100% pure, expertly roasted coffee. Made with only the highest grade beans, it contains 100% Arabica beans from Columbia. Five years of research and technical development have brought a revolutionary proprietary extraction process. Powdered milk for Switzerland. Chocolate unsweetened from best Mexico cacao. SPECIAL COFFEE GRIND NO PODS.  Try all 6 preparations of coffee free.

1. Expresso Cortado= A cortado is a Spanish  term for a beverage of either coffee or espresso mixed with a roughly equal amount of warm milk to reduce the acidity.

2. Mokoccina= Creamy foam of a rich cup of coffee and chocolate

3. Hot Chocolate= Uses the best Mexican cacao for a creamy rich smooth taste

4. Latte Macchiato= Literally means "spotted milk" in Italian. Hot milk and creamy milk foam creates a delicious taste of coffee

5. Expresso= Brewed forcing a small amount of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans.

6. Americano= is a style prepared by adding hot water to an espresso, giving it a similar strength to, but different flavor from traditionally brewed coffee.

7. Cappuccino= is an Italian coffee drink that is traditionally prepared with double espresso, and steamed milk foam.

wayne you can PM me

nescafe_milano_0.png

Thanks gimpychimp. I'd be happy to help if I can. As it happens, I'm teaching a class on buying and brewing coffee at Lake Chapala the next day (Wednesday the 13th) from 10-12 at LCS. 

I'll send you a PM traderspoc. 

Kevin

Archived