Chapala.com Webboard

Losetas y Adoquines: Where To Buy Paving Stones

southland

These are the paving stones or heavier duty rectangles for laying sidewalks that get traffic, and then even thicker for driveways to support a vehicle weight.

I looked all over Chapala and all over Ajijic.

I know of the little place just west of Tobolandia's entrance, but am looking for more selection.

I have heard Jocotepec has a "place" where more can be seen for sale.

Anyone point me in a good direction?

Thank you.

In Jocotepec, as you’re entering town, there’s an OXXO on your left. There is a median in the highway through there. As soon as the median ceases to exist as you drive west, there is a place with chain link fence on your left (lake side) which sells fountains, aldonquines, cantera, etc. It is before the first stoplight. If you’d like to see the pavers we purchased there, drive by our sidewalk in lower eastern Ajijic at Juan Manuel #17 (the north/south street that is one block west of the tianguis street, Revolución) at the corner of the Privada Francisco Madero), just a block up from the lake, sidewalk is on the west side of the street.

Thank you KBLEITCH.

I found out the same info by asking around with contractors in Ajijic.

I drove over there to Joco but the lady was gone to lunch and often does not come back after lunch.

So, go in the morning.

Thanks again.

BTW, I do believe adoquin is the correct word (no biggie), at least my Internet searches of adoquin produce the product I'm looking for.

11 hours ago, southland said:

Thank you KBLEITCH.

I found out the same info by asking around with contractors in Ajijic.

I drove over there to Joco but the lady was gone to lunch and often does not come back after lunch.

So, go in the morning.

Thanks again.

BTW, I do believe adoquin is the correct word (no biggie), at least my Internet searches of adoquin produce the product I'm looking for.

You are correct on the spelling: adoquín, requiring a written accent on the “i”

Archived