Chapala.com Webboard

Holiday Markets at "Jasmine's"

We are extending the days of our markets for the holiday season to Thursdays from 10-1pm and Sundays 12-3pm for the month of December. We encourage vendors to come sell in our venue and everybody to check out the quality and variety of our artisans and food vendors. We are constantly being amazed at the level of creativity and skill of our fellow lakesiders...last week we had a new vendor that sells products made from macadamia nuts, from oils to a delicious ponche. can't wait to see who shows up today.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, cafemediterraneo said:

We are extending the days of our markets for the holiday season to Thursdays from 10-1pm and Sundays 12-3pm for the month of December. We encourage vendors to come sell in our venue and everybody to check out the quality and variety of our artisans and food vendors. We are constantly being amazed at the level of creativity and skill of our fellow lakesiders...last week we had a new vendor that sells products made from macadamia nuts, from oils to a delicious ponche. can't wait to see who shows up today.

What market?  Where?

On 12/3/2017 at 8:35 AM, Xena said:

My goodness. Some people don’t know enough to quit while they are behind. 

I never saw the post, nor do I know this person,at least by this name. If you could pm me I will make sure to avoid said person...after 18 years here we have made a lot of friends here,but you can't please everyone and shouldn't even try...

1 hour ago, cafemediterraneo said:

I never saw the post, nor do I know this person,at least by this name. If you could pm me I will make sure to avoid said person...after 18 years here we have made a lot of friends here,but you can't please everyone and shouldn't even try...

I sent you a PM with the information I have.

Archived