Chapala.com Webboard

SuperLake

ComputerGuy

Sorry but this is too much of a personal attack.  Deleted by Moderator 2.

Yo1 you invite this kind of criticism by posting innuendos here.  I'm glad you removed your own postings to save me the trouble.  Please refrain from that sort of thing in the future.

Thread edited by Moderator 2.

9 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Someone on TOB says the store will be named "El Bar Code", LOL!

Great pun and thank you for lightening up the mood here.

Please, no more rumors about Pancho or a new import grocery.  From here on out, "Just the facts ma'm."

Thanks.

Sorry to call you out MOD2 ,But I am the source on the other board. For a fact I have spoke with Pancho and Carlos as well as been in El Barco and seen all the new shelving. Before calling someones post a rumor I would strongly do some due diligence so not to discredit yourself.

Thanks

Connected to but to the right of EL BAR CO is the area that Poncho is turning into a new specialty shop. I talked to him today and he explained the many wonderful ideas he has for this space. There will even be a bar where one can sit and eat some of the specialties he will have there. He told me that he would be open and operating by Dec 15th. I said do you mean hopefully by the 15th and as of right now he believes that it will be opening in two weeks. Yes the parking will be difficult. But it was difficult at Superlake as well.

This will not be another Superlake. Rather than trying to explain his ideas here, I recommend you wait a couple of weeks until it is open and then come see for yourself. I sounds like it will be a success, supplementing, but not replacing all of the other markets available here.

5 hours ago, MichaelB said:

Sorry to call you out MOD2 ,But I am the source on the other board. For a fact I have spoke with Pancho and Carlos as well as been in El Barco and seen all the new shelving. Before calling someones post a rumor I would strongly do some due diligence so not to discredit yourself.

Thanks

Thanks, I was referring to negative rumors about Pancho personally, not about whether or not he was opening next to El Barco.  I'll assume you missed that part in this thread as I deleted it because those posts were getting way too personal and some could be construed as libel.

Next time, please post your first hand information directly and early.  I'm sure we'll all appreciate reading it and there's nothing that quashes rumor like verified first hand information of the kind you finally shared with us. 

I don't read TOB because of the libel and character assassination that goes on there so I have no idea what you post there.  As you are new here you may not understand this board does not tolerate that style of posting.

I couldn't very well call your post a rumor since you didn't post your information here, now could I?    Sorry, but given that fact I'm not clear what your complaint is since neither my comment or the moderator actions were about you or toward you. 

50 minutes ago, RickS said:

Pete, you do realize that his name is Pancho, not Poncho.... no?

Sadly, one of my biggest weak points is my inability to spell. And I go by spell-check, And sadly, it does not show either spellings at being wrong.

Sorry about that. :) 

Boy do I feel stupid. Now that you say it, of course a poncho is clothing. Now if only I had thought of that instead of always spelling it wrong.  It is like the  words week and weak. Neither will show up as an error with my spell-check software.

Hey, we're ALL wired differently! I have a friend who must have been born with a remote in her hand....she can do ANYTHING electronically, but can't boil water. I am a trained chef, but if it plugs into the wall, I am clueless!  You know SO MUCH about electronics and it might as well be Greek to me....I try to learn (a miracle I finally figgered out email!) but then if you want to talk perfect minestrone, talk to me........

Well since we seem to have wandered off course and also since we seem to have the question of what Pancho is up to fully answered along with the correct spelling of his name, we'll consider the matter complete for now.  For whatever reason, Pancho is no longer with SuperLake and will be opening his own store next to El Barco.  We wish him well in this venture.

Closed.

Archived