Chapala.com Webboard

Rolfing

windstar

• 3 months later...

Yes, there will be a Rolfer in Lakeside soon. My name is Will Gallucci, Certified Rolfer and I am moving my www.denvercityrolfing.com practice to Ajijic Village, Centro starting May 2018. 

Looking forward to joining the community to offer the benefits of Rolf Structural Integration.

1 hour ago, Will Gallucci said:

Yes, there will be a Rolfer in Lakeside soon. My name is Will Gallucci, Certified Rolfer and I am moving my www.denvercityrolfing.com practice to Ajijic Village, Centro starting May 2018. 

Looking forward to joining the community to offer the benefits of Rolf Structural Integration.

And you are license to practice in Mexico?

You will have to get a license in mexico to practice legally and file Mexican taxes on your income

there are a few  good persons who do deep muscle massage but they are licensed in mexico and registered with the Mexican IRS hacienda

because they are licensed they can provide a factura for clients. they have told me they turn the bill in to  health  insurance and get reimbursed partially or full

the local chiropractic did that well established practice and i mexico licensed 

• Confused 1

On 11/20/2017 at 9:43 AM, Ferret said:

I'm sorry, I don't know. As a matter of fact, I had never heard of Rolfing before and had to look it up. Thought others might be interested to know too...

https://www.drweil.com/health-wellness/balanced-living/wellness-therapies/rolfing/

I am with you. I have never heard of it either. hahahaha

On 3/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, AngusMactavish said:

A friend of mine got Rolfed by two guys last week about 2 AM outside of el camaléon.

Anyone who hangs around the Camaleon at any hour let alone 2AM will be lucky if they only get Rolfed.  I do like their snazzy new paint job though!  :D

I always thought rolfing was part of the game of golf. Not the time with clubs, but rolling in your golf cart, you are still playing golf, but rolling = rolfing.

If the OP is looking for facial stretching, look at the cam on Puerto Vallarta malecon. Your jaw will drop and further stretching when you say OMG!

http://www.cuatesycuetes.com/

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

I always thought rolfing was part of the game of golf. Not the time with clubs, but rolling in your golf cart, you are still playing golf, but rolling = rolfing.

If the OP is looking for facial stretching, look at the cam on Puerto Vallarta malecon. Your jaw will drop and further stretching when you say OMG!

http://www.cuatesycuetes.com/

Lordy is there a beach under all of that?  :(

• 11 months later...

I was rolfed 45 years ago and felt it was time for another tune up. I had 4 sessions with Will and am very happy with the treatments I had and feel more balanced and aligned. I would recommend Will who is very professional and personable.  Cynthia Tree

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, Dostortas said:

The website is ajjicrolfing.com, there’s a cell number there as well as the local  number and an email.  

I tried both phone numbers before I posted but no response.  Plan B is deep tissue massage if anyone has a strong recommendation I would appreciate the info.